From: tmdenton@magma.ca
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 5:58 PM
To: Registrars Mail List
Subject: [registrars] Disclosures of Interests

At the Marina del Rey meeting, the RC voted that all NC members, candidates,
and the members of the executive committee would declare, on an ongoing
basis, their interests.

My apologies to Phillipp Grabensee and Bruce Tonkin, who have not yet had
the chance to send me their statements.

As soon as they do, I shall post them to this site forthwith. They have not
yet had a chance to do so. As this is an electoral period, I thought it
would be better to go with what we already have.No inference should be drawn
from the absence of any disclosure statement today.
http://www.icann-registrars.org/html%20docs/registry_of_interests.htm

Timothy Denton, BA, BCL.
Secretary, ICANN-registrars Constituency
www.tmdenton.com
1-613-789-5397 Ottawa
37 Heney Street
Ottawa, Ontario