[registrars]

[registrars] nc nomination

I would like to second Ken Stubbs nomination for election as a Registrars

Constituency member on the Names Council. I strongly agree with Bruce and Mike that his prior experience as a Names Council representative and a well respected member of the whole internet community will be very valuable for the Names Council and his new registrars representatives. I also believe Ken would be a guarantor for a certain continuity in the Names Council actions.

Philipp Grabensee