[registrars]

[registrars] NC Nomination.

Having served on the Names Council for the last two years I have
experienced first hand the long hours and the hard work required to
obtain the support of other constituencies based on well presented and
well debated proposals.

As the the current economic climate requires the Registrar's
representative to become increasingly focused, I would like to nominate
Ross Rader in the upcoming election.

Ross has demonstrated since the IAHC days to have a deep understanding
of the issues and a willingness approach issues in an open and fair way,
extending discussions to include a broad range of groups to build
consensus.  From my time on the NC and in other arenas, people hold Ross
in the highest regard and I am pleased to support his candidature.

Best

Paul