[registrars]

RE: [registrars] NC Nomination

[Would someone forward to the list - I am sending from a new non-subscribed
address.]

Ascio Technologies (formerly Speednames) would like to second the
nominations of Philipp Grabensee and Bruce Tonkin.

Both candidates have aptly shown an ability to tackle domain name issues in
a style befit for the registrar constituency and the domain industry at
large.

Best regards
Nikolaj Nyholm