From: Paul M. Kane [mailto:Paul.Kane@REACTO.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 3:59 AM
To: Registrars List
Subject: [registrars] NC Nomination

A many of you know I plan not to stand again for election to the ICANN
Names Council. It has been an interesting experience representing the
Registrar's Constituency.

I would like to nominate Philipp Grabensee, a lawyer based in Düsseldorf
Germany.

I believe Philipp will be an excellent Registrar's representative and
due to Germany being "pro-active" in internet matters, from a regulation
perspective (much of my time over the last two years has been spent
speaking with German authorities), I think Philipp would be an excellent
choice.

May I wish you all a happy and successful New Year.....

Best regards

Paul