[registrars]

[registrars] Names Council Nominations Open

Hello All:

As discussed last week in Marina del Rey, the nomination period for the
Registrar Constituency's three Names Council representatives are now open
for the next ten (10) days. There are some additional material that I and
the rest of the executive committee will be posting to the list in
accordance with the events of last weekend. We intend to update the list
after this afternoon's executive committee teleconference.

Best regards,

Mike