[registrars]

[registrars] RC Sat 10 Nov FUNCTION update

All

Here's an update on logistics.

Thanks so much to the 50 plus people who've responded to our invitation to come to an informal RC function on Sat 10 Nov.

Gotham Hall (1431 Third Street Promenade)  To make things easy for everyone and to secure our booking, I've chosen an appetizer menu so that we can have light food when we get there.  Everyone buys their own drinks, pays for their own pool games and chooses their dance partners.

Transport:  A bus will leave from the Marriott at 8:30pm - slightly later than advertised.

Everyone who's RSVP'd now needs to give me $25 - for food and transport (and buy me copious numbers of drinks!!!)

Look forward to seeing everyone - I'll be at the Marriott from Saturday afternoon if you need anything.

Liz