[registrars]

[registrars] Re: [minc-announce] Attendance : Mr Ebrima

Dear Colleagues:  This Email had an attached file "steve.exe".  Norton says
it has a virus.

Regards, BobC

At 07:22 PM 11/7/01 +0800, Ebrima Bandeh wrote:

>Ehis Unuigbe.
>
>Issues Discussed:
>
>Provision of 128kbps leased line links to Fajara (MRC) from our Upcountry
>field stations ( Farafenni, Basse and Bansang.
>
>Provision of a 128kbps radio link from MRC Keneba to Fajara via the
>nearest point of presence of Gamtel.
>
>Provision of an Alternate route to the Internet from MRC Fajara to the Abuko.
>
>Possibilities of introducing a broadband Wireless Access (BreezeACCESS
>2.4) gadget to be used for Keneba's radio link as well as its use for the
>Alternate and/or main internet route to Abuko.

"I fear no enemy from without, rather those insidious forces
working from within that have so grievously altered the character
of our free institutions."

General Douglas Mac Arthur
Seattle, Washington
c.a. 1953