From: Michael D. Palage [mailto:michael@palage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 5:35 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] New TLD Update

It appears that NeuLevel has gone live, and .BIZ is now accepting real time
registrations.

.COOP appears to have finalized its contract yesterday and they should be
signed and operational shortly.

Afilias recently exceeded 500,000 .INFO domain name registrations, and
appears to be fast approaching 600,000.

.MUSEUM is in the root and moving quickly toward normal operations.

.NAME is in the root and currently undertaking its IP protection scheme
while moving forward toward its public launch.

The only two proof of concept TLDs that have not yet been finalized are
.AERO and .PRO.

The successful launch of these TLDs are critical toward the future
controlled responsible growth of the name space. Although our agenda for
next week is already full, I think it is important that we have informal
discussions with our registrar representative to the TLD evaluation task
force.

Best regards,

Mike