[registrars]

[registrars] [Fwd: [council] UDRP Review Questionnaire.DOC]

Please find attached a Questionaire for the UDRP review

You are invited to comment.....

Thanks

Paul

Please find below the UDRP Review Questionnaire for posting on the ICANN and
DNSO's websites.  Once it has been posted by the Secretariat, I ask that
each Council member provide your Constituency with the link, and that Danny
provide the GA with a link (I do not have Danny's email handy and I cannot
get out of this email to access it so I will resend with a copy to him).

As you will note, there are several "Other" areas and areas in which we are
requesting comments (rather than a "yes" or "no") and so I was unsure as to
whether I needed to actually leave blanks or not.  Let me know if any format
changes are required.  Also, how should the Task Force review the repsonse.
Will they be posted to nc-udrp@dnso.org or will we need to monitor a certain
list?  Please advise.

Please email the list when it is posted so that are translators can then
translate it into French and Spanish.  Once translated, could our
translators please send the translated version to the Secretariat, for
posting, and again I ask that once posted the Council members advise their
Constituencies and Danny the GA.

Finally, upon a review of the current draft of the Terms of Reference, I
noticed that it needs to be updated.  Specifically, the "November 2-December
15" deadline for submitting questionnaire to public should be changed to
"November 2-December 17"  given I am two days late in getting it posted.
Likewise, please change the "November 1-January 15" deadline to November
1-January 17", and the January 16-February 1" deadline to January
17-February 13".  The February 14 deadline stays the same, but the entry
should read "Names Council votes on Report at its February 14th
teleconference"

Thanks to all of those who participated in developing the questionnaire.
Please remember that our work has only just begun.