From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>
To: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:05 PM
Subject: [ga] Whois Consultation

I have been asked by Miriam Sapiro to forward this message to the General
Assembly:

Invitation to Whois Consultation

VeriSign invites you to participate in a meeting to discuss development of a
Universal Whois Service
that will allow public access and effective use of Whois across all
Registries and TLDs
(As specified in Appendix W of its Registry Agreement)