[registrars]

[registrars] Four very useful notes between Bob Frankston and Vint Cerf re the message -- ICANN's new role: It's about keeping people from being killed by terrorist plots hatched over the net says Mike Roberts

  • To: "Registrars-ICANN" <registrars@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [registrars] Four very useful notes between Bob Frankston and Vint Cerf re the message -- ICANN's new role: It's about keeping people from being killed by terrorist plots hatched over the net says Mike Roberts
  • From: "Timothy Denton" <tim@tmdenton.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:22:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@dnso.org

As we head into the ICANN meetings, this exchange, set out below, should be
of interest and concern to registrars. Bob Frankston, David Reed, Dave
Farber and Vint Cerf have been deeply implicated in the evolution of the
TCP/IP protocols and the engineering of the Internet.
Timothy Denton, BA,BCL
Secretary, ICANN-Registrars Constituency
37 Heney Street
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1N 5V6
www.tmdenton.com