[registrars]

[registrars] Agenda for Marina del Rey meeting

Michael

Could you please add a section in the MdR agenda which includes discussion
of the Names Council representative voting rules - I think provision has
been made to include discussion of broader NC issues after lunch?

Could you also post to the constituency website the by-laws for the RC - it
would be useful to be able to find them on the home page of the RC?

Could we also have a list of the current members and their website contact
or email details - we'd be able to see who's current and who's observing?

Thanks.

Liz