[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposed Agenda for Marina del Rey Constituencymeeting

Paul,

since you helped write it and it appears to be quite detailed, your
evaluation version is over 500 pages, could you give us some pointers on
which sections we should pay specific attention to? infact if you could
just distil the specific policy into an email I'm sure we would all
appreciate it.

are you attributed in the text? I'll buy it (110 pounds) if your name is
in it.

-rick