[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposed Agenda for Marina del Rey Constituency meeting

Rick

This looks good - could I suggest that the agenda be modified and sent in
its final form (as much as is possible) with urls or attachments of
documents that need to be discussed.  We should then see something like xyz
issue+attachment which everyone can download before the meeting.  This means
that everyone can do their homework before they get to the meeting and we
focus on the substantive document at hand.

Could you also think about having a working lunch - we need a half hour
comfort break but can you set up a lunch-at-the-table arrangement so we can
work through?  Has provision been made for meeting part of Tuesday for the
inevitable overflow of discussion?

Are we able to allow for remote participation of registrars who can't make
it to MdR - I don't know how much webcasting costs and whether someone can
host it?

In Montevideo we were fortunate enough to have a large boardroom style
meeting table for the deletes meeting.  Can we source a room with a table so
that people can set up their laptops and notebooks - it's much more
comfortable.  It would be ideal if all the RC paid up members sat at the
table, with namecards so everyone knows who everyone is and also have chairs
around the outside for observers.  We need more than two roving mikes so
that everyone can be heard and if we're going to tape the meeting.

Liz