[registrars]

[registrars] XFER History

Prior to Montevideo, efforts were made between Ross and Elana to produce a
unified position paper based upon the original standard operating procedure
of AUTOACK which most registrars have supported in the various straw polls
and votes.

Approx two weeks ago, a unified position paper was put forward for vote
among the constituency. After consultation with ICANN staff, it was
recommended that the vote be circulated to all ICANN accredited registrars.
I intend to release the results of this vote at the end of this week.

Mike