[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: [Techsupp] Changes in the Whois records for Sponsoring Registrar [Ticket#: 1621

i believe it means that their registrars table has the following fields -

Registrar Object ID (an autoincrement field)
Registrar Username (the username u conect to the epp server with eg 5041-DR
etc)
Regsitrar Name

They were first displaying the username as the sponsoring registrar in all
whois requests. now it will be the object id which could be an autincrememnt
number or some unique generated key