[registrars]

[registrars] Re: [Registrars] Registrar access to Afilias Sunrise Abbreviated Zone Files

At 03:44 PM 9/7/01 -0400, Tech Support wrote:
>Afilias is making available to all interested Afilias-Authorized Registrars,
>an abbreviated Zone file, which will provide a list of names that were
>awarded during the Sunrise period.
>
>In order to get access to this file, please sign and return to my attention,
>as soon as possible, the Zone File Access Agreement that is attached to this
>email.  You can fax a signed copy to +1-215-504-1758.

Dear Colleagues:

Isn't it interesting, 30 hours after I announced my intention to sell our
company, here comes the Zone file agreement, like Minerva sprung forth full
blown from the head of Apollo;-(

I was promised this agreement on 14 August 2001.  I lowered the boom 30
hours ago after waiting 23 days.  Now, here it is.

Management of Afilias is out of control.

Yesterday, Management presented a set of Resolutions to the Directors.  I
did not receive the teleconference link and missed the meeting.

One of the resolutions indicated that Management has already created a new
company, Afilias USA, Inc.  As far as I know, Directors and Members of
Afilias were not informed of the formation of this new company.  I have no
idea of why it was formed.  However, the resolutions asked the Directors to
approve the list of Directors of Afilias USA, Inc.  They were to be
(perhaps already are) the CEO, CTO and CMO of Afilias Limited.

It seems to me that Afilias Management is overstepping its authority under
Irish Law.  I'm handicapped by not having a good Irish attorney here in Japan.

All for now.

Regards, BobC