[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: Teleconference details.

Tim,
I would like to thank you for managing the Teleconference this morning. I
believe that it was vary productive and you helped to maintain focus on our
topics.

I would like to re-enforce the 3 aspects that I mentioned during my allotted
time on the call that need clarification. For IARegistry this clarification
is the corner stone on how we deal with our customers.

1) The R&R agreement states (exhibit B) " Obtain express authorization from
an individual who has the apparent authority to legally bind the register
name holder". I would like to stress the APPARENT AUTHORITY, for IARegistry
the Telco/ISP, Web hosting company or partner has the apparent authority to
bind the registrant. In this case the only signature that I should have to
have is from that authority not necessarily just from the registrant.

2) The registrant and Administrator DO NOT have to be the same person or
entity. The registrant is an end user/company and in our case is not the
direct consumer but are aware of IARegistry. The Admin on the other hand is
a Telco/ISP/Web hosting company which is our direct consumer or customer.

3) When the registrant and Admin are different in the whois there is no
associated registrant email address for the registrar to compare with for
this transfer.

Thank you again for your time and patients with the RC.

David W.