[registrars]

[registrars] Now Things Get Interesting - .BIZ Litigation Part II

There appears to be a recent filing in the E.D. of Virginia, in which
NeuLevel filed a declaratory judgment against Amazon.com. I spoke with the
Clerk at the court house which confirmed this filing. The Docket No. is
01-1245. Based upon the limited information that I was able to garner from
the Clerk, this appears to be in connection NeuLevel's domain name
allocation mechanisms for .BIZ.

I am trying to have one of my legal buddies pick up a copy before the court
house closes for the weekend. If I get a copy I will create a PDF format and
forward it to Bret Fausett to post on his web site in connection with the
other filings.

Best regard,

Mike