[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:46:11 -0500

Tom,

Can you imagine what will happen when all 150 + accredited Registrars become
operational?

Have you ever given thought to what NSI does with the $6 per name they get?
They have over 25 million in their database and they operate a thin
registry.

Afilias and Neulevel will work on a thick Registry and will charge less than
that, I just wonder where all our money is going.

If you think the problem lies on the rest of the Registrars, then NSI should
probably limit the number of connection to what they can really handle, that
way we would all have equal access.

Like I mentioned in my previous email, we are spending resources we do not
have to try and solve what I believe is NSI's problem. We are now forced to
establish all 200 available connections and work from there.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks