[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Letter Approval

Michael,

Here are a couple of grammatical errors that need correcting.

1) Under "Problem" first paragraph, first sentence  "have recently adopted
their procedures "  should probably be "have recently modified their
procedures" or "have recently adopted new procedures"

2) same section, 4th paragraph "The emails sent by the registrars who are
changing the procedures" should be "their procedures".

3)  same section, 5th paragraph "The actions of the these registrars"
should be "The actions of these registrars"

4) Last paragraph of the letter "Furthermore, the Constituency eagerly
await guidance from ICANN on how to " should be "eagerly awaits guidance"
or alternately, "Furthermore, the members of the Constituency eagerly await
guidance "

These are just a few I have found.

As well, do we want to change any of the section dealing with "Dan
Halloran's comments and response" given that we now have more information
and additional responses from Dan.

Rob.

--
Rob Hall                                voice  (613) 768-5100
President                                  fax  (613) 820-0777

iti,s