[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Draft Letter

Dan:

Hijacking is clearly an illegal activity that the FBI has investigated, and
one of the reasons that we had the meeting with them last year and a
follow-up just a couple a months ago. That is NOT an issue, and seems to be
a further attempt to cloud the basic issue before us.

Keeping with ICANN open and transparent mandate will you please disclose the
identity of the other registrar that has reported "slamming", so that it can
be properly documented in the letter. I believe that the Registrar
Constituency and the greater ICANN community has a right to this knowledge.

Mike