[registrars]

[registrars] Comments are welcome on policy proposal

To all:
(and particularly Register.com and Verisign)

As Bruce Tonkin and I have been delegated to come up with a policy and
procedure for transfers as a possible basis of consensus within this
constituency, I am asking for the reasonable and considered responses of
members of the constituency to proposals that have been made already, or for
your own independent suggestions on
1) principles to govern transfers, and
2) procedures to govern transfers;

bearing in mind the different languages, cultures, business models, costs
and risks associated with transfers.

Thank you.

Timothy Denton, BA,BCL
37 Heney Street