[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: [council] Policies Concerning Allocation of Expiring Names in .com/.net/.org

Bob

Despair not!  After the elections are held you'll see lots of lovely fresh
faces around the place willing and able to steer your morgue list below and
many others to policy fruition.

The registrars must be able to identify, discuss, implement and enforce
their own policies.  The drive to do that should be that there are larger
"industry development" goals that work in tandem with legitimate commercial
imperatives and fair play.

Perhaps you should put on the agenda for the meeting in Uruguay all of the
issues below + Erica's and we can work towards some completion of ones that
have been on the list for too long and deal rationally with the new ones?

Liz

+61 2 6122 9600 tel
+61 2 6122 9699 fax
+61 414 26 9000 mob