[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Transfers

Yes I too had thought we were expecting a document from Verisign Registrar so we could work together to form a common position (and avoid the possibility of 90+ multi-jurisdictional agreements......)

Any news from Verisign Bruce??

Best

Paul

dwascher@iaregistry.com wrote:

Mike,I have not seen much on the list about the status on transfers. I would like to see this again be put on the top of the agenda for our next meeting. With the information that we came away with from Stockholm were do we need to go. Our situation has not changed and I have encouraged our users (admin contacts / Telco's) and there users the registrants to send emails and call in trying to get this resolved. David Wascher
Manager IARegistry

GIF image