[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Payment Instructions

Bob,

This is an issue that I think the new treasurer should address, and one of
the reasons why I thought you would have made an excellent candidate. You
have a lot of life & industry experiences to share. I believe that ICANN has
been absorbing the wire transfer fees that are a couple of bucks, however,
$100 is rather substantial fee in light of the $750 invoice amount. Any
ideas on how this collection process can be improved so that maximum funds
are going to advancing the registrar constituency instead of a banking
institution?

Mike