[registrars]

[registrars] [Fwd: for your information - news about .eu]

FYI,  .EU get's one step closer  !!

If there are any issues you would like the NC to address on our call
tomorrow, please advise.
I have been asked to follow-up on the introduction of the other 5 new TLDs
and agreement negotiations and will send an update.
You may be aware .BIZ and .INFO are already in the Root for testing
purposes.

Best

Paul