[registrars]

Re: [registrars] NSI/Verisign "failed-to-meet-criteria" justification for nacks

Tom,

I myself am found in the necessity to Renew a personal Domain with NSI because of this. According to the person I spoke to, if you wish to Transfer a Domain out of Network Solutions, it has to be done 30
days prior to expiration otherwise it becomes 'Unpaid Status'.

Patricio
Parava Networks