[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Straw Poll

At 04:01 AM 6/15/01 -0400, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>I believe the focus of this straw poll must be very narrowly focused. As
>discussed in the Sunday meeting in Stockholm, the more diverse the issues,
>the less chance for achieving meaningful progress. For the benefit of those
>that were not able to attend, in Stockholm I threw a lot of ideas
>(spaghetti) on the wall. The only thing that appeared to stick, based on
>those in attendance, was the idea that an autoACK was the more preferred
>solution to an autoNAC.

Dear Michael:  I just stumbled into this domain.  Note the Email address
for Admin Contact:-(

SANSEISYA (KOKOROUTA-DOM)
    3-1-4 Higashi-Ikebukuro
    TOSHIMA, TOKYO 170-0013
    JP

    Domain Name: KOKOROUTA.NET

    Administrative Contact:
       SANSEISYA  (R12540-OR)  no.valid.email@worldnic.com
       SANSEISYA
       3-1-4 Higashi-Ikebukuro
       TOSHIMA, TOKYO 170-0013
       JP
       +81 3 9382 3737

end quote:

Can you imagine NSI sending a request for confirmation to
no.valid.email@worldnic.com and then AtuoNacking the transfer request
because the Admin contact did not cut and paste and return the message?

Regards, BobC