[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Tucows Position On Transfer Policies

commendable.... like i said my only concern is with those gaining registrars
who out of neglect or choice do not use a process that lends me comfort. if
a process followed by the gaining registrar for gaining express approval is
formally defined by the agreement itself, this issue would be resolved.

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
CEO
Directi