[registrars]

[registrars] Application Form

Hello All:

As a result of changes over the past two years I have redesigned the
constituency application form. This was necessitated by new employees,
mergers, etc. This form designates the voting representative for each
company. The attached file is a PDF file. Please just enter text into the
given fields, and then save the file using the following format:
companyname.pdf

As stated last week, I will be submitting a third list shortly that
identifies everyone's voting representative. I am on vacation now and do not
have access to the hard copy faxes. I am scheduled to arrive back next
Monday.

I have not heard back from either Afilias nor NeuLevel regarding who they
consider "operational" for purposes of List 1.

I am still working on the minutes from the meeting but should have them
posted by tomorrow afternoon.

Mike

Registrar-Application-1.2(l).pdf