[registrars]

[registrars] Teleconference Details

I have weighed the various comments to the list and I offer the following
compromise.

I believe that it is in the best interest of the constituency to hold a
teleconference tomorrow with the "limited purpose" of getting those
registrars that were unable to attend Stockholm up to speed. Delaying until
Monday is not prudent because those smaller registrars will then be forced
to choose between this important teleconference and NeuLevel's Washington
presentation, an equally important matter.

Taking into account the issues raised by Rob and Elana, there will be a
second teleconference scheduled for next Wednesday in which the constituency
will consider a specific action plan. The draft letter to the other
constituencies will not be discussed tomorrow since it is new business and
might unfairly bias register.com since Elana is the only representative that
can allegedly speak on this issue.

However, I propose circulating various drafts through the list so that we
can pull the trigger on this letter if the registrars agree to such a course
of action in next Wednesday's teleconference.

The teleconference will be at 9 AM tomorrow morning. I will be circulating
dial-in information within the next hour.

Look forward to speaking to most people tomorrow and everyone next
Wednesday.

Mike