[registrars]

[registrars] Election Update

Attached please find the latest list of DNSO fees that I have in my
possession. I shall be receiving an up to date one from Diane shortly.
Because I have heard no objections to the time line for new elections as set
forth in Stockholm, rolling nominations will begin on June 9 and end on June
23. The Names Counsel representatives (Ken, Paul & Erica) will be handling
who is and is not eligible to make a nomination and the composition of the
ballot since it was suggested that I would be running for a position. I have
spoken with Elisabeth PORTENEUVE and she will be overseeing the actual
distribution and collection of ballots.

According to the recently amended by-laws a registrar must be in good
standing (dues paid) prior to being able to vote.

There have been mistakes in this list before so please contact me if there
are any problems so that I can work it out with Diane at ICANN.

Mike

Registrars-DNSO-Fees.xls