[registrars]

[registrars] Information Update

Listed below is an information update on the ballot and the potential
re-scheduling of the meeting.

ISSUE #1

I have received the following ballots to date:

BulkRegister
DomainRegistry
Dotster
Melbourne IT
Register.com
Schlund+Partner
NameEngine
Virtual Internet

ISSUE #2

I have received two requests to move the registrar meeting to the afternoon
from Ken & Elana. It is possible to get Stuart Lynn to attend at the end of
our meeting 4:30 to 5:00. However, I have not heard back from the event
planners in Stockholm as to whether there would be any available space. I
have written and email and should have a response by tomorrow. Will keep you
updated.