[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Interesting quote from Melbourne IT in todays papers in Australia.

Hi Larry,

I don't think the thick registry is the problem. It makes perfectly
sense to store that information in a central place, that's what a registry
is good for.

On the other hand it should be defined by contract who "owns" the customer,
and that's clearly the registrar.

I heard that .pro will also introduce a directory lookup service
("give me all lawyers in Germany")

-Eric

Best regards,

Eric

--
Eric Schaetzlein		Schlund + Partner AG	Tel:  +49 721 91374 50
Leiter Domain Services		Erbprinzenstr. 4-12	Fax:  +49 721 91374 20