[registrars]

[registrars] Tucows Registrar Contacts

I've noticed an increase in email over the last couple of weeks from other
registrars requiring assistance on various matters that have mis-directed to
a wide varietypeople and departments within Tucows. I just wanted to pass on
some specific contact information so that we can handle your inquiries in a
more expedient fashion and make sure that you get in touch with the right
people the first time you try.

The main point of contact for registrars that require us to take action or
get involved with a domain transaction is our Customer Affairs and Reseller
Compliance group. This group handles all sorts of policy based interactions
with registrants, resellers and registrars and are most likely capable to
handle anything that you can throw at them including transfers, deletions,
locks etc. If they are caught off-guard, they will most certainly assist you
with reaching the right people internally.

Contact Info:

Tucows CA/RC Group
compliance@opensrs.org
Karen Johnston - 416.535.0123 x 1625
Paul Kharkas - 416.535.0123 x 1260

Feel free to contact them whenever required. Their standard hours are 9am -
5pm M-F, EST.

Hope this is of some assistance.

-rwr