From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On Behalf
Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 1:26 PM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Suggestion

It has been proposed that the candidates be able to express why they are the
right candidate, via email or a teleconference.

I agree that this is a good idea, and would encourage candidates to post
their statements to the mailing list. With regard to a teleconference, I
have no objection but the constituency does not have the funds to host a
teleconference.

Mike