[registrars]

[registrars] Revised Draft Letter

Attached please find the revised draft letter that we have discussed sending to the board to communicate our concerns about last minute modifications being properly incorporated into the final contracts. There were only a few minor modifications made based upon some feedback provided from the list.  If there are no objections I will send this final verision to the Names Counsel and the Board.

Mike

Registrar Constituency letter regarding ICANN Board vote.doc