[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Code of Coduct/Best Practices Debate

For all interested, the following two links describe the next steps for the
document as well as present the document itself. The archives are indeed a
god-send...

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00222.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg00223.html

Thanks again to everyone that worked so hard on these documents. Time has a
way of diminishing these important contributions...

Now let's get down to a vote...

-rwr