[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Code of Coduct/Best Practices Debate

Hello all,

Actually, the task force completed its work in LA.  The document
was put together after the meeting and sent to the group.  I was hoping
to see this wrapped up by now - and not have to think about this
anymore... :-)

I am not sure who's day job has most affected this, but my
recollections are that I sent the final version, which was not a
Code of Conduct, but a Best Practices document which would be
voluntary, to Mike and Dan Halloran from ICANN.  From there, I
believe the steps would be to vote on it as a constituency, and
then have Dan send the document to all registrars.

Since the document would be voluntary, it doesn't need to go to
the NC, or to the board, at least as far as I can tell.  This
was discussed in LA as well, with input from ICANN staff.

Regardless, I agree that the constituency could do with some
restructuring, and more help to the folks that are trying to
get things done with little or no resources.

Best regards,
Richard

--
_/_/_/Global Media Online Inc.