[registrars]

RE: [registrars] DomainRegistry.com response to ICANN - Verisign

I don't recall that this was going to be put forward on that basis. To the
contrary, I explicitly remember a constituency vote that called for the
document to be put forward as a voluntary best practices statement, not
binding policy adopted through the NC route. Maybe I'm reading your message
wrong as it is conceivably possible to put forward a resolution that would
state the the document is a voluntary statement of practice...

Clarification anyone?