[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Code of Coduct/Best Practices Debate

> Software, to keep track of all of
> the issues, and status of the issues, would be helpful
> given the resources. Ideas?

I'd like to recommend an Apache based solution that capitalizes on the web's
capability to display minutes from meetings using HTML. ;)

Seriously, as we discussed in LA, the service that we get from the
constituency is likely to fall short of our expectations until such time
that we move to a more "fee-for-service" model. This idea had a decent
degree of support, but I don't think that until such time that we actually
have the structure in place that it's fair to criticize anyone's efforts
(directly or indirectly). Seeing as we all have day jobs, it's a miracle
that we get anything done. Were it not for our coincidental self-interest,
we probably wouldn't.

-rwr