[registrars]

Re: [registrars] DomainRegistry.com response to ICANN - Verisign

I agree with Ross .. time is against us. If someone can being me up to speed, I
will see if  the NC can discuss this issue at the next call (11th April). There
is also the Registrars Conf Call tomorrow.  I had thought anti-warehousing was
already included. Amadeu, could you send me a copy of your original proposal...
thanks

Best

Paul