[registrars]

[registrars] Update

Tomorrow (Wednesday) the names counsel will be having there teleconference.
To date I have received a number of comments from various registrars. Most
have indicated that statement B is the preferred statement. Other have
suggested other variations. What I propose is the following. If most
registrars agree that statement B is suitable sign off on that, and then if
you have addition concerns I will include your supplementary statements.

Listed below are the people that have signed off on Position Statement A. I
believe I may have missed some people that I may have call me on the phone,
if so please let me know ASAP.

Mike

ABACUS America Inc. d.b.a. A+Net
Active ISP