[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registry certification

I'll leave the actual registries to speak for themselves, but....

> I would be interested to hear comments regarding the issue of registrar
> certification for the registration of the new gTLD's.  It appears that it
is
> no longer acceptable to be simply ICANN accredited, rather we must now
seek
> separate registry certification before we can consider registrations in
the
> new gTLD's.

In order to become accredited/operational under CNO, you must fulfill both
the terms of the ICANN Registrar Accreditation Agreement as well as the
Verisign Registrar License and Agreement.

My understanding is that the new TLDs will be operated under the same
terms...

-rwr