[registrars]

[registrars] Committee Participants

ICANN Budget, I have forwarded the following list to the registrar name
counsel representatives and Louis Touton with regard to the following people
that have expressed an interest in participating. The selection deadline is
tomorrow. I will keep the group informed.

Mike

Budget Committee volunteers (alphabetical order): BulkRegister, Domains.ca,
e-names.org, InterAccess, Melbourne IT, Names4ever, Register.com and TUCOWS.