[registrars]

[registrars] [Fwd: Registrar constituency and DNSO review comments]

Happy New Year to all

As per my earlier emails we are seeking comments on how best to "reform"
the DNSO. Some comments have already been received but on the whole, the
Registrars constituency comments have been limited.

I am on vacation at the moment so unable to respond to emails due to
intermittent connectivity but more info can be obtained from the DNSO
wesite http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-review/Arc00/msg00071.html

All comments welcomed .... and thanks...

Best regards to all

Paul

Emanuel.exe