[registrars]

[registrars] Re: NC Vote

Michael/Elizabeth

I agree with your concerns that the Registrars Constituency will be under
represented. Due to this situation just being made known in recent days and to
seek a swift resolution I tried to phone Erica yesterday and was able to leave a
message on her cellular phone. I have received no reply (so far).

The telephone conference starts in one hour.  Ken will not be in attendance (he
is travelling) and as he will not be able to cast his vote, I hold Ken's proxy.
I am unsure of the validity of the Registrars Secretary voting in the
election... if Michael can vote that is fine, but if he is excluded then I would
be willing to act as Erica's/Michael's proxy.... but need a mandate to do so.

I want to avoid the situation of the Registrars Constituency being
under-represented due to travel arrangement or inability to make contact with
the elected representatives.

I await your advise / guidance so the Registrars Constituency may be fully
represented in the election of the ICANN Director.

Best

Paul