[registrars] Re: 30 days to prepare application?
- To: Registrar Constituency <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [registrars] Re: 30 days to prepare application?
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:57:40 +0900
- In-Reply-To: <200008040359.UAA29537@web76.ntx.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
At 17:59 03-08-00 -1000, Dietmar Rittner wrote:
>also, the timeframe of the NDA should be clearly set. As Icann
>may put applications on hold, or "freeze" for a second round, Core
>would be restricted for an indefined time.
Dear Dietmar: We certainly must not permit this to occur. Something like
"Until the application is made public but in no case later than nn MMMM
2000", perhaps 31 December 2000.